🪁 "
are you single?
你單身嗎?
am i single?
我單身嗎?
what kind of question is that?
這是什麼問題啊?
i am single, yes
我單身,沒錯。
yes, thank you
對,謝謝。
but i'm not planning on doing anything in dearborn(michigan)
但我沒打算在密西根-迪爾伯恩做什麼事。
what’s your name?
你叫什麼名字?
Negar。
Negar,are you single?
Negar,你單身嗎?
i am
我單身。
i will never, ever date, or marry, or have any sort of even a friendship with a girl name Negar
我絕對、永遠都不會跟名字叫 Negar 的女生交往、結婚,甚至連當朋友都不可能。
i have way too many black friends to take you around
我黑人朋友如此之多,以至於帶你出門會出事。
i can’t even call your name
我連你的名字都不敢叫出口。
it’s for a friend, not me
是我朋友想知道,不是我啦。
for your friend?
你朋友想知道的喔?
not for me asking for a friend. you’re not good enough for me
不是我問的啦,是幫朋友問的。你配不上我。
you’re too much for me
你對我來說太超過了。
i'm too much for you?
我對你來說太超過了喔?
aww, how do you know?
噢~你怎麼知道的?
did someone send you a dxck pic of mine?
有人傳過我的x照給你嗎?
yeah, i'm too much for you,baby!
對啊~我對你來說太超過了,寶貝!
*Learning can be its own reward — no need to put it to use.